Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Beautiful People

There exists a small tribe in Central America, called the Tawira tribe, where its inhabitants are known as "the people of beautiful hair." Could I put on my new Ray Ban Wayfarer's with a crisp pair of khakis, hop on a plane and travel to this exotic haven? Upon my arrival, I will release my ponytail from its Goody tie and toss my blow dryer, flat iron (or any heat device that I continually fry my hair with) and Clairol hair color into a fire, while embracing my newfound hair freedom. Instead of flying to Central America to attain luscious locks, I opted for a simpler solution and tried Ojon's Ultra Hydrating Shampoo. It contains Ojon oil, the tribe's solution for their coveted hair, and intensely moisturizes dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. The first morning I tried the shampoo, I strolled into work and found my hair being stroked and ogled by a few of my co-workers. My hair was super shiny that morning and felt healthy! The shampoo not only repairs my hair from the day's damage by infusing it with a ton of moisture, the fragrance is incredibly fresh and lingers all day. So, although I desperately wish that I wouldn't blow dry my hair every day and continually color it to the death, I can use that curling iron without remorse knowing that I've got my Ultra Hydrating Shampoo in the shower waiting for me. Since I'm ecstatic over the shampoo, I can't wait to get my hands on the daily conditioner and weekly masque. Rest assured that we here at Monkeybaby Beauty will fill you in on all the details!

No comments: