Saturday, July 14, 2007

Meet the Magical Pen

Charles Revson revolutionized the world of beauty with one secret weapon: advertising. His "Cherries in the Snow" and "Fire and Ice" campaigns catapulted the company into enormous success with the help of his muse, Dorian Leigh. With my vintage ads of Fire and Ice, Moondrops and Fatal Apple, (what would the world do without Ebay?!) I'll always have a soft spot for the glamour and classic aesthetic Revlon was founded on.

While perusing through the drugstore aisles of mascara, nail polish and hair color the other day, I came across Revlon's new Makeup Eraser Pen for lips and eyes. The portable pen has a soft antibacterial tip that is packed with botanicals, such as vitamin e and aloe, and powerful makeup removing ingredients that instantly erase mistakes, smudges and smears. This is also a must-have for us gals that always sport a bright red/berry lip color! I've now got one in my makeup bag and am going to get a second today for my at-home makeup box. Now if only there was a magical wand that could erase the calories from hot-fudge brownie sundaes, life would be perfect!

No comments: