Monday, June 4, 2007

Bed of Roses

While strolling around Brooklyn one afternoon, feeling particularly down and uninspired by the bitter cold, I ventured into a small beauty shop that has a wide selection of fragrances. While playing with the lotions and potions and sniffing little vials of oils, I came across a scent called Kimono Rose, made by a small company named Thymes. It was love at first scent! Don’t worry, you won’t smell like your great grandmother Ethel because Kimono Rose takes a young, modern twist on the classic scent. With a blend of sweet Clementine, peony and vanilla you’ll be in a sweet bliss all day, even when you’re standing in the line at Trader Joe’s!

1 comment:

Marble and Clay said...

My girlfriend wears this sweet scent. No matter what my day has been like, or what's been on my mind, as soon as I smell it on her I'm immediately transported to a happier place as warm memories between us fill my head.