Monday, June 4, 2007

The Mother of all Mascaras

Lancôme mascaras are the cream of the crop, as far as I’m concerned. I’ve always been a fan of the classic Definicils, but I’m currently loving their new Hypnose mascara. It makes my lashes so long and lush, my mother thought I was wearing false eyelashes!! Apply the mascara after curling your lashes with Shu Umuera’s eyelash curler (the one and only curler) for sexy, come-hither eyes. And to thoroughly remove all eye makeup during my end-of-the-day cleansing ritual, (I always look forward to this after a long day at work and school) I swear by Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. This creamy lotion is packed with Apricot Kernel Oil, Cucumber extracts and antioxidants to remove all traces of mascara, while soothing the delicate eye area. A must have for sensitive skin!

No comments: