Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Green Tea Goodness

I'm always in the market for a good moisturizer. Something lightweight, filled with skin defending antioxidants and won't force me to take out a second loan are the three requirements a moisturizer must possess before finding a comfortable (maybe a little cramped!) home in my bathroom cabinet. After reading several stellar dermatologist reviews, I had to try Replenix Cream. The moisturizer contains 90% green tea to protect your skin from free radical damage (think smoke, pollution and 14th St.). Along with a phospholipid complex deriving from soy to achieve skin smoothness and hyaluronic acid to trap in moisture and prevent dehydration, the cream is super light and will not clog pores. I just ordered my second bottle yesterday, and trust me, this is a rarity for a woman who has moisturizer commitment issues!

No comments: