Wednesday, June 6, 2007

S is for Swisspers

Still using cotton balls to remove your makeup and apply toner? Pick up a package of Swisspers during your next Duane Reade visit to ensure a thorough cleansing effect without left over traces of lint or fiber on the skin. These durable cotton rounds were suggested to me by friend and aesthetician, Elizabeth S (who's not only given me some of the best skincare advice, she's referred me to some of the best Japanese restaurants in New York too!). When removing eye makeup, she suggested that I wet the Swissper first and then apply the remover to the pad. One of the best skin care tricks I know! Try wetting the round before removing or applying any product on the skin to achieve better, more efficient cleansing. This works for toner and astringent too! You'll also find that you won't use as much of your product. Apply about a pea size amount when using any skin care product, excluding your sunscreen.

No comments: