Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sephora's New Beauty Insider Program

I can't stroll by a Sephora without going in. I just can't do it. Perhaps there's a magnetic strip that physically reels me in, making me spend at least an hour experimenting with eyeshadow and lip gloss? As I was running errands yesterday, the magnetic strip pulled me in and while stocking up on some beauty essentials, a bright-eyed sales girl told me about a new program the company's launching, appropriately entitled the "Sephora Beauty Insider Program." Essentially, what this entails is a bevy of deluxe samples with every $100 purchase, a full-size gift from Bliss on your birthday and emails with personalized tips and recommendations from beauty experts. There's no fee and when you sign up, they'll give you a credit-card type of pass and a smaller one that you can attach to your key chain. That makes us here at Monkeybaby Beauty very happy.

No comments: